ABOUT US

After two and a half years of dating and a five week engagement, Nick and I took the plunge and were married on July 29th, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are a tennis playing, bike riding, running, wannabe swimming, cooking, treat eating, adventure seeking family. So sit back and enjoy 'The Dall Family Life'.

Friday, August 1, 2014

California

We had a little girlfriend getaway during my short time off. Unfortunately, this sweet girl got the flu right in the middle of our trip. I felt so bad to see her sick as I wanted this to be a great vacation for her since it had been a while since her last vacation. Boo for the stomach flu. However, we still managed to make some great memories in our Shrek green Kia Soul, on a tandem bike ride, and a lovely afternoon on the beach. 
Next up, I'm taking you to Disneyland! And no more stomach flu!







No comments:

Post a Comment