Instagram has definitely taken the place of blogging lately. But, there's only so much Instagram can capture - and since I'm horrible at journaling, I need to update this blog! It's my yearly journal!
So, time to play catch up!
For starters, the 4th of July was a blast.
We had village inn breakfast (I was totally disappointed with the food) and watched the Murray parade (also quite a disappointment this year - we left early! Unheard of!)
Then we watched fireworks!
Oh, and went camping that weekend with friends Paul, Lindsey, Becca, Spencer, Amy, and Mike.
So much fun - and even more fun to be inside the trailer when the horrific thunderstorm came!
I think the $20 tent held up well!
We just slept in the car - yep, we're those people.
In my defense, it was a big deal getting Nick to camp with me, so we made it as accommodating as possible. It wasn't too bad except we needed about two more inches of leg room.
For starters, the 4th of July was a blast.
We had village inn breakfast (I was totally disappointed with the food) and watched the Murray parade (also quite a disappointment this year - we left early! Unheard of!)
Then we watched fireworks!
Oh, and went camping that weekend with friends Paul, Lindsey, Becca, Spencer, Amy, and Mike.
So much fun - and even more fun to be inside the trailer when the horrific thunderstorm came!
I think the $20 tent held up well!
We just slept in the car - yep, we're those people.
In my defense, it was a big deal getting Nick to camp with me, so we made it as accommodating as possible. It wasn't too bad except we needed about two more inches of leg room.
It was a very happy 4th! And rightly so, since it is my favorite holiday!






No comments:
Post a Comment