ABOUT US

After two and a half years of dating and a five week engagement, Nick and I took the plunge and were married on July 29th, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are a tennis playing, bike riding, running, wannabe swimming, cooking, treat eating, adventure seeking family. So sit back and enjoy 'The Dall Family Life'.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Latest

June has been a throw away month. We've had quite the month! Hopefully things are back on track now with work and school (yes, I said school - ugh) and we can move forward.
Nevertheless, we've had some fun adventures (I'm sorry for those of you who follow me on instagram, no need to read on. I'm being lazy):

1. USA world cup qualifier - an item on Nick's bucket list

2. SO MANY RSL games

3. Garage Sale-ing - yep, I found a SWEET Burton backpack for traveling!


4. Graduation (sort of) trip to California!



5. Mountain bike rides

6. Balboa Island in Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment