ABOUT US

After two and a half years of dating and a five week engagement, Nick and I took the plunge and were married on July 29th, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are a tennis playing, bike riding, running, wannabe swimming, cooking, treat eating, adventure seeking family. So sit back and enjoy 'The Dall Family Life'.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Welcome to the World Baby Ollie!

At about 34 weeks, I was measuring kind of small so they had me do some non-stress tests for a couple weeks to make sure he was growing. Well, he grew like a champ! They guessed he was 6 pounds 8 ounces. Well, on June 13th, 2015, Oliver Nicholas Dall joined our family at 2:41 PM weighing in at a whopping 5 pounds 15 ounces and 18 inches long. We instantly fell in love with our little TINY boy!







First bath!


 First family photo!



Here goes nothing! 
 

Welcome home Ollie!

He needed preemie-sized clothes! We were not prepared! Thanks to our family and friends who rushed out to get those tiny outfits!


It was definitely an adjustment those first few weeks, but we instantly fell in love with this little guy and love watching him grow! Even though looking at these pictures makes me miss that little tiny boy and that precious time we spent together as a family in the hospital. It was truly the best experience of my life. I wish I could wrap those memories up in a movie and watch it over and over again so I don't forget one single detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment