ABOUT US

After two and a half years of dating and a five week engagement, Nick and I took the plunge and were married on July 29th, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are a tennis playing, bike riding, running, wannabe swimming, cooking, treat eating, adventure seeking family. So sit back and enjoy 'The Dall Family Life'.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

New Car

It was time to say goodbye to my little Perla. We were worried she was heading down a path of needing more repairs than she was worth. We had been looking at 4 runners for a while and decided to jump on this one. It has all the bells and whistles (including a sub-woofer haha), came from the original owner, and has been really well taken care of. 
So far we love our Ruby. Although I don't love paying for the gas, I'm very happy with everything else! 


Goodbye Perla. Sad day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment