ABOUT US

After two and a half years of dating and a five week engagement, Nick and I took the plunge and were married on July 29th, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are a tennis playing, bike riding, running, wannabe swimming, cooking, treat eating, adventure seeking family. So sit back and enjoy 'The Dall Family Life'.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween lasted nearly a week for us with some fun parties and lots of pumpkin carving! 
In fact, I'm OK not carving another pumpkin for another year. 
We had a blast at our ward tail-gaiting party where we won best costumes with all of our RSL stuff! The party was complete with an ice cream eating contest and a field goal kicking contest!



Lot's of high school football games. Go Hunter - the star kicker! 


Carving pumpkins with the Dall-Locke family (aka: Nick's family)

And the granddaddy of them all - Halloween bash with friends! 
Complete with costume contest, donut eating contest, and a bunch of minute to win it games from pulling tissues out of boxes to spinning toilet paper rolls around our bodies...
It was a BLAST! 










I think I'm ready for winter, but if we could have a longer fall, I wouldn't mind it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment