ABOUT US

After two and a half years of dating and a five week engagement, Nick and I took the plunge and were married on July 29th, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are a tennis playing, bike riding, running, wannabe swimming, cooking, treat eating, adventure seeking family. So sit back and enjoy 'The Dall Family Life'.

Monday, November 26, 2012

San Diego

Two days after returning home from Mexico, we were right back on a plane to San Diego to take Nick's brother to his soccer tournament. 
It's kind of a tradition now. 

How did we end up with ANOTHER ford mustang? Remember?
The trip started off with a bang - Nick lost his driver's license somewhere between getting on the plane and getting off the plane, so guess who was the driver of this mustang? Moi. Personally, I would have preferred the other option - a minivan (so I could actually see out the windows!), but that was shot down quickly by the boys. 

La Jolla beach



A sign or something???

Rented beach cruisers - my life is now complete, I rode beach cruisers twice in one month! 


Go Hunter - the soccer star! These brothers love each other.

How on earth did I survive with these two guys for the weekend? 
Now that I have a cold and Nick still doesn't have his license, we're going to stay grounded for a while...

1 comment:

  1. look how fancy you guys are! mustang and everything....
    can i just tell you that you look so gorgeous in that picture at la jolla beach? granted, you always look gorgeous, but i love love love that picture of you.

    ReplyDelete