We had a fun-filled Halloween complete with the ONLY thing I wanted that day - a Jack O Lantern pizza from Papa Murphys.
I'm a pretty simple person.
Nick's pumpkin. A lot of good that did...
My pumpkin is MUCH happier!
Note: that is NOT Nick's Halloween costume.
He was a scrooge and didn't have one, so his sister found this one!
You should have seen all the cute little girls that were amazed at his FAIRY costume.
Girls, you should be AFRAID, not fascinated!
Work photo - yeah we're THAT cool.
Check out the eyes on the little guy in front.
I'm terrified...




Haha that little guy in front is Peter (mike's cousins little boy). I didn't know that you worked with Shawn Stringham. Small world! ps we missed you tonight at dinner!
ReplyDeleteif only that pumpkin were magic! your pumpkin is adorable, as is your pirate costume. next year i want a reason to dress up! maybe its time for another party or something...
ReplyDeletethat little boy? oh boy. don't want to get in his way!