ABOUT US

After two and a half years of dating and a five week engagement, Nick and I took the plunge and were married on July 29th, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are a tennis playing, bike riding, running, wannabe swimming, cooking, treat eating, adventure seeking family. So sit back and enjoy 'The Dall Family Life'.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Will It Blend?

Once upon a time, I thought a kitchen Aid mixer was the holy grail of kitchen appliances. Well, I was wrong. Have you heard of The Blendtec? Nick found an industrial version ('cause that's how we do it at the Dall household!) for ridiculously cheap! $180 for a $600 machine? I'll take it! 
We've been eating smoothies like crazy! Any way to get Nick eating his fruits and veggies - I'm in! 

3 comments:

  1. wow where did he find it? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to ask him! Some website - deal of the day or something. We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you kidding me?? that is so great. we're getting one for christmas and i can't wait to use it. i feel like maybe i'll f i n a l l y get my real allotment of fruits and veggies a day if i can drink them.

    ReplyDelete