ABOUT US

After two and a half years of dating and a five week engagement, Nick and I took the plunge and were married on July 29th, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are a tennis playing, bike riding, running, wannabe swimming, cooking, treat eating, adventure seeking family. So sit back and enjoy 'The Dall Family Life'.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quarter Century

Quarter century! 
That's how old I am. 
Can't believe it. 
My birthday was.... alright.
A summer birthday used to be the best (because let's face it, I've been in school the past, oh 24 and a half years of my life - and always had summers off!), but being a grown up and working on my birthday was lame-o.
I sit in a cubicle all day talking to old people on the phone - not glamorous folks. 
I even had a not-so-nice woman hang up on me - on my birthday! Who does that?!
Either way, it was a good day. 
Nick cooked me some yummy orange chicken and got me a jumprope for my birthday!
Can you believe I actually asked for something that would inflict pain upon myself?!
He also got me a planner I asked for, but it was the wrong one, and let's be honest, I'm a planner snob. There is only one kind I will use. It's the OCD in me. 
Luckily my birthday's not over because we're going to Market Street tomorrow!
I'll have the salmon please...

A little something for your viewing pleasure:

Ever feel like this? Sometimes I do...

1 comment:

  1. i feel like birthdays deserve more respect than they get in the adult world. work on your birthday? are you kidding me? that's like asking me to work on christmas! i wonder how we can institute some change in the world regarding birthday protocol. sorry it was so rough!

    ReplyDelete